Skip to Main Content
Navigated to Speech.


Students who have a speech requirement may satisfy it either by passing a Speech Proficiency Test or by passing Speech SPCH 11100 or SPCH 00308. The test, given by appointment, should be taken in the freshman or sophomore year or upon transfer to the College, so that any necessary improvement can be accomplished before graduation.